Duplicate Your Success
What we do in 10 easy points…
Use these ten simple points to show your prospects how to become a Utility Warehouse Distributor, what a Distributor does and how it could benefit them too!
1. We promote essential utilities such as energy, internet and mobile and landline telephone services to both residential customers and small businesses in the UK.
2. Our customers save money, benefit from award winning customer service and get all their services on one accurate, convenient, easy-to-understand monthly bill.
3. You can register to become a Distributor for just £100 – and you could earn £1,000 of bonuses in your first year for meeting realistic and achievable milestones, on top of the usual payments and commission.
4. Professional training is provided free of charge online and at a training venue near you. The training system ensures your success.
5. The Utility Warehouse provides you with your own personalised website, which means that you can sign up customers and other team members online.
6. You will be provided with all the marketing materials and support you need to help you grow your business.
7. Once an application is processed by our Head Office, your customer can start saving money right away. It’s a seamless process.
8. Every time you register a customer, you get paid a Customer Gathering Bonus – up to £40 depending on how many services the customer takes. When you gather 100 customers, you will have earned up to £4,000 in Customer Gathering Bonus, and there is no limit on what you can earn each month in customer gathering bonuses.
9. Every month, when your customer pays their monthly bill, you will receive a regular monthly commission based on a percentage of their spend on Utility Warehouse services – on average 3.5% (that is £5 for every £150 spent). When you gather 100 customers, your monthly income will be around £500 per month, every single month. The more customers you gather, the higher your monthly income.
10. You can also recruit other Distributors and build a team. When your team members gather customers, you get paid for all the team’s customers as well.
The question now is ‘how soon would you like to get started and become a business partner of one of the most successful companies in the UK?’